Yuki Bomber Jacket
C$274.00 Was C$458.00
The Yuki Bomber reworks the vintage Japanese souvenir jacket, a style coined by American soldiers stationed in post-war 1940s Japan. A lightweight option in jet black satin.
- Ribbed collar and hem.
- Zip through front.
- Raglan sleeves
- Jetted pockets with piping along each edge.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
FABRIC & CARE
- 58% acrylic, 42% viscose.
- Body lining: 63% viscose, 37% cotton.
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean only.
Made in: Turkey
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.