Galion Denim Jacket
We've shortened the Galion Denim Jacket to created a boxy fit, and washed out some black denim to create this authentic grey colouring. The jacket is inspired by 1850's California pioneers, who wore workwear denim whilst mining for gold. Finished with a corduroy collar, two chest pockets and tab adjusters at the waist.
- Corduroy collar.
- Metal stud buttons.
- Long sleeve.
- Two front pleats inspired by heritage denim.
- Sleeve and cuff openings are reinforced by rivets.
- 2 button down pockets on the chest.
- Button cuffs.
- Washed to give depth in the denim through highs and lows to the dye.
SIZE & FIT
- Boxy/Oversize fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
FABRIC & CARE
- 100% cotton.
- Delicate machine wash.
Made in: China
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.