Irmo Denim Jacket
We've heavily washed out some indigo denim to create a mid-blue for the Irmo Denim Jacket. The slight damages on seams and pockets are all created by hand to create an authentic worn-in feel. Inspired by classic western denim, the Irmo Denim Jacket has twin pleats running down the front placket as well as two chest pockets and tab adjusters on the waist.
- Hand worn at the seams and pockets.
- Metal stud buttons.
- Long sleeve.
- Pleats either side of the front placket, inspired by heritage denim.
- 2 button down pockets on the chest.
- Button cuffs.
- Washed to give depth in the denim through highs and lows to the dye.
SIZE & FIT
- Slim fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
FABRIC & CARE
- 100% cotton.
- Delicate machine wash.
Made in: China
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.