Namika Bomber Jacket
C$219.20 in promo
The Namika Bomber reworks the vintage Japanese souvenir jacket, a style coined by American soldiers stationed in post-war 1940s Japan. A lightweight option featuring palm tree embroidery on the chest and jet pockets trimmed with a contrast piping.
- Ribbed collar and hem detailed with a contrast stripe.
- Zip through front.
- Palm tree embroidered on the chest.
- Contrast raglan sleeves
- Jetted pockets with contrast piping.
SIZE & FIT
- Regular fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
FABRIC & CARE
- 58% acrylic, 42% viscose.
- Body lining: 63% viscose, 37% cotton.
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean only.
Made in: Turkey
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.