Jack Damaged Selvedge Tapered Jeans
The Jack Damaged Jeans. They're a staple in our denim collection. Made from cotton, the selvedge denim is shaped to a tapered, straight fit. Slight damage details and a vintage tint gives them an authentic look.
- Button closure
- Cropped ankle
- Jacron washer and back patch
- Unique AllSaints coffin pocket
- High quality chain stitch hem
- 1800s workwear-inspired, reinforced belt loops
- Traditional concealed rivets on back pockets
- Reinforced fly button with leather washer
- Back pockets with Ramskull horn stitching
- Back pocket with extra fabric to hold necessities
- Scoop pocket with interior taping for extra reinforcement
- Slight damaged details
- Crop taper allows you adjust length up to 2cm
- This style uses 50% less water in washing and processing than conventional methods
- New eco finish waistband button
- Model is 6'4"/193cm and wearing size 32
- ALLSAINTS cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance - find out more
Made in: Turkey
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81||81||81||81||81||81||81|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.