Epton Suede Bomber Jacket
The Epton Bomber combines suede and satin to rework the vintage Japanese souvenir jacket, a style coined by American soldiers stationed in post-war 1940s Japan. An eye-catching statement, the Epton Bomber features a contrast stripe along the sleeve with added piping details along each arm.
- Baseball style contrast popper front fastening.
- Varsity double stripe along the neckline and waist.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs & waist.
- Contrast suede body.
- Satin sleeve.
- Stripe along the sleeve.
- Piping detail.
- Welt side pockets.
- Fully lined.
SIZE & FIT
- Slim fit.
- Model is 6'1/185cm and size Medium.
- See our size guide for more details.
FABRIC & CARE
- 100% goat leather.
- Contrast 1: 100% sheep leather.
- Contrast 2: 55% acetate, 45% viscose.
- Body lining: 62% viscose, 38% cotton.
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
- Rib: 92% acrylic, 6% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Specialist dry clean only.
Made in: India
|Inside Leg Length||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Inside Leg Length||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5||81.5|
Measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure the narrowest part of your waist.
To find your seat, measure 20cm from your natural waist as a guide. Stand with your feet together and measure around your widest part.
Inside Leg Length
Measure from your crotch point to your ankle bone.